Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pray for Raymond



Granville Avenue is packed with people. At night it is really crazy. Sometimes it is overwhelming as we share with so many people and feel the coldness of their hearts to the gospel. Today was certainly one of those days. I cannot understand how people function without God in their life.

I had the opportunity to share with two Canadian guys probably both in their mid twenties One of them, Raymond, was really engaged in the conversation. He had attended college in the U.S. but Vancouver is his home. His friend kept interrupting me as I shared the gospel and each time Raymond asked him to just be quiet so he could hear the story. Raymond was so engaged as I shared the gospel and talked to him about accepting Christ. Raymond did not pray to received Christ but I could feel the Lord working on him.

Please pray for God to use the power of His spoken Word to pierce Raymond's heart and bring him to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment