Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Mis/Lou Team


Today I had the honor of working with two other Mississippians (MaMa Jean Prather who is in the picture with me and Mickey Bailey) and Mickey's son, Jonathon Bailey from New Orleans LA. It was a wonderful day.

As we worked our way down Granville Avenue walking toward Gas town, we were stopped numerous times. God allowed us to share the gospel and to minister to many people along the way. One blessing to me was when a young lady that I had shared with a few days ago approached me to 'just talk'. She is due to have her first child very soon and I had prayed with her when we spoke several days ago. What a blessing to minister to this young woman and then have her come back just to chat.

It is hard for me to believe that we have been here a week. Wow, the window of opportunity is slowing closing for me to share in Vancouver since I will be leaving on Saturday. As with every Olympic ministry, this one has been very different. God simply amazes me as He continues to open new doors of opportunity to minister to people around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment